Rhode Island businesses have reopened, but a lot has changed. How are you letting your customers know the new ins and outs of your business?
Every business has had to adapt in their own way.
- Did your restaurant have to switch to delivery and carry out only? Did you rearrange your table layout or move all dining outside?
- Does your retail store have new hours, limited capacity and a new layout? Did you start selling online?
- Hair salons, have you altered your services and limited bookings? Have you expanded your cleaning policy?
Let your customers know how you’ve met and exceeded all the new safety guidelines and take their fear of the unknown out of the equation.
We can create a video for your website and social media so you can quickly and visually update your customers and let them know what they can expect from you moving forward.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia)
- 72% of customers would rather learn about a product or service by way of video. (HubSpot)
- People are 1.5 times more likely to watch video on their mobile phones. (Facebook)
- 92% of users watching video on mobile will share it with others. (Wordstream)
Let’s turn this challenging time into an opportunity.
Send us a message and let’s get to work!